Blog Topic 6: Thanksgiving
Tell us about your experience of Thanksgiving
in America. What did you see, hear, and taste? What were you expecting? Do
you have a similar holiday in your culture? Do you still have questions about
Thanksgiving?
Well. I stayed at home all day, so I don't have special or Thanksgiving spiritual kind of experience. However, I ate turkey in my dorm, because they made it for residents on dinner. I think this is my only experience about Thanksgiving. I read, heard a lot of Thanksgiving during the week before Thanksgiving in class, so I am fine. Furthermore, I might have couple or more times to feel the Thanksgiving, so I'm not worry about it. To be honest, all I expect from Thanksgiving was break; whole week relaxing was my only expect and goal, so I'm happy now :)
I hope everyone enjoys the Thanksgiving spirit this weekend, and happy turkey's day :)
Oh you stayed in your house? You are like me. If your goal was take just break time, it is nice for you to take rest during holiday.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys got to rest. I hope you still feel rested so that you can finish the semester strong!
ReplyDelete