Monday, October 22, 2012

Response #4

Blog Topic 4: Are you a reader?




Are you a reader? Do you like (love) to read? If so, tell us about what kind of books you like to read. Fiction? History? Biography? Do you have a favorite book? How much do you read in English? Do you hate reading?! Write about that!

Some people prefer movies to books. Is that you? If so, share about your favorite movies, types of moves, or why you love movies.

Remember: You don't have to answer all of my questions, just write something about the topic! :)

Due: Friday, 10/26 before class @ 11:00
 
 
 
Most of time, I read short articles, or maybe something that I want to know about.(In this case, long or short dosen't matter.) Also I read books, articles, megazines, or any kinds of things that interests me. I don't prefer spicific ganre. I read every different fields of contents. By the way, I am a big fan of graphic novels, and comic books, but I read these things in korean. The most reason that I read something is to have fun from the contents, not for studying, so I watch movies, tv shows, and listening to the musics in English, but I usually don't read things in English. That's why I have poor reading skills. I am capable of speaking and listening, but not reading. All the test results that I've had before tells me same thing. listening is ok, speaking is also ok, but reading is always the worst part of the whole test. Always. Reading part is my criptonite.

1 comment:

  1. I am also facing like your situation bacause I'm poor at reading; but I have no choice but to read some kinds of business and history books because of my assignments.

    ReplyDelete