Blog Topic #1
Tell me about yourself! Who are you? What are some things that interest you? Why did you decide to come to the US to study? What are some of your hobbies?
Tell me about yourself! Who are you? What are some things that interest you? Why did you decide to come to the US to study? What are some of your hobbies?
Tell us a little bit about yourself
so that we can get to know each other!
Write your blog on YOUR page. I will link it to my page. Please title it Response #1. Due Friday, September 14.
Hi,
My name is
I like to do things with my computer. like listening to the music, or watching movies and some American TV shows, such as 'Supernatural', 'Burn notice', 'NCIS', 'CSI', 'How I met your mother', 'Bigbang Theory' and etc. Believe it or not, I learned most of my English from TV shows. It's kind of funny. But true. My hobbies are watching movies, TV shows, Playing computer games through internet with my online friends all over the world. I think it's awesome. Because, in these days, we can make some friends through internet. It is very easy, especially we both have a same interest. It will makes much easier to make friends. So i recommand you all to makes some friends using internet. And I also love watching UFC or other kinds of sports too. I am a shy person. So, I usually can't talk easily to someone in the first or maybe few more days after the first meeting. But I'm getting better. So please don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm not gonna bite you. I am totally harmless.
I came to USA for study, because there are a lots of oppertunities to step up. We also have a good education system is my country. But, as you know, USA have a better education system than us. So that's the primary reason that I'm in this place. And plus, I wanted to breathe the "Air of Freedom".
Well, thanks for reading my first post. I hope you all enjoyed my writing. And see you in the next class.
Hi,Sejin. I'm from South Korea, too. It sounds good that you've been here 4times. Are those for only traveling? And I also live in dorm on campus. Nice meeting you!
ReplyDeleteSe jun, thanks for writing so much and for working so hard to fix the 'bugs' in your blog. I don't think you're too shy. You seem very friendly and approachable. Nice looking blog too!
ReplyDelete